Brookwood Elementary School
Believing. Achieving. Leading. Exceeding.
News From Around Brookwood
Find It Fast
2022 - 2023 Kindergarten & New Student Registration
Please go to the New to Brookwood webpage to get more information about registration.
Staff members are available Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm to assist with registration. We request that you make an appointment, so we can best serve you. Please call Brookwood Elementary at 770-736-4360 to make an appointment.
Calling all Brookwood Elementary Princesses!
👑 We are pleased to announce the 2023 Ties and Tiaras, a special event for Brookwoo Elementary girls, on Friday, February 24th!the PTA MemberHub website to purchase your ticket(s).👑 Tickets are limited, please don’t wait! Please visit
👑 We will NOT be selling tickets at the door!
👑 Refreshments from Special Kneads Bakery, Honeybaked Ham, and much more!
Friday, February 3rd is a Digital Learning Day!
On February 3rd, GCPS will have a digital learning day for ALL students to allow teachers to plan future lessons for students. On this Digital Learning Day:
- Students can find all their lessons and assignments on eCLASS, but there will be no live instruction. Please view the video below for directions on how to get to your teacher's eCLASS page.
- All students will complete their special area class digitally. More information is on the Brookwood eCLASS homepage.
- Meals will be delivered along all bus routes.
Tuesday, February 7th is Culver's Share Night
Go pick up dinner from Culver's on Scenic Highway, and 10% of all sales will be donated to Brookwood Elementary. Don't forget to sign in when you go through the drive-thru.
Parent Involvement Survey
Parents of students with an Individual Education Program (IEP) please complete the Parent Involvement Survey by May 31, 2023. This survey from the Georgia Department of Education will help guide local schools’ efforts to improve Special Education services and results for children and families.
For more information, please read the Parent Letter from Gwinnett County Public Schools.
GASP! is back at Brookwood Elementary for the 2022 - 2023 school year!
Registration is now open for GASP! - Georgia After School Program. The affordable $65 per week tution includes:
- homework help
- daily lessons and activities
- outdoor play
For more information, please visit the GASP! Georgia After School Program website.
January - February Reading Challenge
What? NEW Reading Challenge
When? January 1 - February 28
Where? Visit the BES eclass page and the Beanstack link to register
- Kindergarten - 2nd grades will need to log 180 minutes.
- 3rd - 5th graders will be challenged to read and log at least 450 minutes, submit 2 book reviews, and complete 8 assigned activities during the challenge.
Reward? Bag of emoji treats!
*Note: Students will only be able to log up to 60 minutes a night.
Questions? Contact Mrs. Reynolds, Media Specialist at email@example.comGo to the Beanstack website to get started!How do you get started on the Reading Challenge?
- Go to Brookwood Elementary page of the Beanstack website.
- Log in with your GCPS student number and 4-digit birthdate (MMDD)
- Log your reading on the Beanstack website.
- Earn virtual badges!
Parent Vue App - Now Available
The Synergy Parent mobile app, ParentVUE, is now available for use. The app is available in the Apple App Store, as well as the Google Play Store. An active Parent Portal account is required to log in to ParentVUE.
- It will allow parents, who have a parent portal account, to view schedules, grades, see when assignments are due, view graduation requirements, find missing assignments, and view other important student information.
- If you have a Parent Portal account you will use the same log in username (email) and password that you use online.
Box Tops for Education
No more clipping! Scan your receipt!
All money collected from boxtops goes directly to buy PE equipment for Brookwood Elementary. There is a new system starting this year where you download the FREE Boxtops for Education App and scan your receipt. The boxtops will automatically upload to our school's account. Just be sure to select BROOKWOOD ELEMENTARY SNELLVILLE, GA when you set up the app (There are SEVERAL Brookwood Elem. schools to choose from.) This video, will show you how the process works.
3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade Students Can Receive Help via Tutor.com
Beginning Wednesday, April 8th, the Gwinnett County Public Library is partnering with Gwinnett County Public Schools to provide online tutoring support to 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade Gwinnett students through Tutor.com. Students will need a library account to access the service. They will be able to sign on for individual tutoring sessions daily from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and for 24/7 “drop-off” support (uploading a document for tutor review/feedback to be returned at a later time).
Find all the information you need to take advantage of this program by logging into eCLASS. Look for the box pictured below!