February 16, 2023
February 17, 2023
February 18, 2023
February 19, 2023
February 20, 2023
February 22, 2023
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Parent Academy
CDC: COVID-19 – Frequently Asked Questions
How can I protect my child from COVID-19 infection? You can encourage your child to help stop the spread of COVID-19 by teaching them to do the same things everyone should do to stay healthy.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects (e.g., tables, countertops, light switches, doorknobs, and cabinet handles).
BRIDGE and ADAPT 7:10-1:40
Front Office 6:30-3:00
Records Request BRIDGE FAX 678-377-8942
Records Request ADAPT/STRIVE FAX 678-542-2340
Transportation Dispatch: 770-513-6686
1225 Northbrook Parkway
Suwanee, Georgia 30024
We are located adjacent to Northbrook Middle School in the white building.
Gwinnett County Public Schools’ participation in Learning 2025 aligns with its work to improve its schools and better support students. Learning 2025 is a network of leading school districts focused on coming together to share their learning and leadership.
More information can be found on the GCPS website.