Contact the Brookwood Counseling Office at (678)344-2603. Enrollments and withdrawals are done 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM, MON-FRI, and appointments are not necessary. Please give 48 hours notice for withdrawals, in order to process the requested paperwork.
We look forward to welcoming your student to Brookwood.
Brookwood District Locator
Visit the Gwinnett County Public Schools school locator page to enter your address.
Free and Reduced Lunch Eligibility
Applications must be submitted each school year. The online application is available 24/7. Click here for more information and a link to apply.
International New Students
Please follow this two-step process:
- Click here to visit the Gwinnett County Public Schools' webpage for international newcomers and make an appointment with the International Newcomer Center (INC).
- AFTER you have received your paperwork from the INC, follow Brookwood's registration steps.
Once You Gather All Necessary Documents
Come to Brookwood High School's Counseling Office to complete your enrollment.
Questions? Contact the Brookwood Counseling Office at 678-344-2603.
If You are New to Gwinnett County Public Schools
If you are new to Gwinnett County Public Schools, you will need to complete online registration.
Former GCPS students returning to GCPS
If you are returning to Gwinnett County Public Schools, complete the online registration found at this link, and click the blue button labeled "Registering Parent/Guardian - Not New to GCPS."
Log on to Parent Portal using the email address and password that you originally used when your student was last enrolled. Click "Forgot your password?" if you need to reset your password.
If Online Registration does not work for you for any reason, let the enrollment clerk know and you will be given paper enrollment forms to fill out instead.
Current GCPS students transferring schools
Withdraw from your current school, and bring your withdrawal packet, along with required residency documents, to Brookwood for enrollment.
Required Documentation to Enroll
Review the list of required documents that you will need to provide the school.
To change a student/parent/guardian physical or mailing address in our files, complete the address change form found on this page, or obtain one from the Counseling Office. Proof of residency is also required for an address change. Refer to the enrollment document for details on required documentation. The address will not be changed until all required documentation is received in the Counseling Office. If requested, a new bus pass will be issued upon submission of required documentation.
To change a parent/guardian email in our files, parents must also request a change the information in their parent portal account. For parents with a parent portal account, use the parent portal application form located on this page and make a note on the form that you are changing an email address, and bring it to the Main Office with proof of ID. To apply for a parent portal account, look under the Parents tab on this website to download a form, and return it in person with a ID to the school's Main Office. Otherwise, stop by the Main Office for a Change of Email Address form.
How to Initiate the Process
To withdraw your student:
- Please give 48 hours notice to prepare necessary paperwork.
- Contact the records clerk, Mrs. Price, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (678) 639-3479.
- Withdrawal forms must be signed by the enrolling parent/guardian only.
- The enrolling parent/guardian must present a driver's license or passport for identification in the Counseling office (A1).
- You will be given a withdrawal packet that has everything needed to enroll at your new school.
- All textbooks and library books must be returned.
- All cafeteria charges and library fines must be paid.
- All rented calculators and uniforms must be returned.
How to Transfer Records
Once your student has enrolled at the new school, that school will send a records request to Brookwood, and then records will be transferred to the receiving school.
- If the receiving school is a GCPS school, records will be sent by courier.
- If the receiving school is not a GCPS school, records will be sent by U.S. mail.
- GCPS policy prohibits transfer of records by email or fax.