The School Council is an advisory group that works with teachers, administration, parents and business partners to improve our school.
School councils are advisory bodies which shall provide advice and recommendations to the school principal related to student achievement and school improvement.
The members of the school council are accountable to the constituents they serve and shall:
- Regularly participate in council meetings
- Maintain a school-wide perspective on issues
- Participate in information and training programs
- Act as a link between the school council and the community
- Encourage the participation of parents and others within the school community
- Work to improve student achievement and performance
The Council will meet from 8:00 a.m. until 8:50 a.m. via Zoom on the following days unless otherwise indicated:September 14, 2023October 31, 2023February 5, 2023April 14, 2023