Dacula Elementary Cafeteria
2022-2023 School Year Meal Information
- Title 1 schools – all students will receive breakfast at no charge
- Non-Title 1 schools – Free and Reduced-Price students will receive breakfast at no charge. Students with Full Pay eligibility will be charged $1.50
- All students will be charged for lunch based on their current eligibility status (Free, Reduced, Full Pay)
- There have been no changes to meal prices. Meal Prices for lunch are as follows: Reduced - $.40 cents; ES Lunch - $2.25; MS/HS Lunch - $2.50
- Meal Service
- We can only provide meals to GCPS students attending in-person instruction.
- Digital learners and/or parents are no longer permitted to pick up meals for home.
- The district meal charge guidelines will also be in effect.
- Free and Reduced Information
- As a reminder, SY21-22 Free and Reduced eligibility status will carry over for the first 30 school days of SY23 (through 9/14).
- The online SY23 Free and Reduced application is now available – SY23 Free and Reduced Online Application