Peachtree Ridge High School

The Standard of Excellence

  • Reunite the Ridge

    Thursday 7/29
    10th- 12th Grade
    3:00- 5:00 PM
      Reunite the Ridge is July 29 from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. for 10th, 11th & 12th grade students to pick up hard copies and walk through their class schedules. 
    They will also be able to find out information about their bus schedule, the Clinic, and Cafeteria.
    This will not be a time to meet teachers.  Meet the Teachers Night is August 19 at 6:00 p.m.

    Preview the Ridge

    Saturday 7/31
    9th Grade
    9:00-10:00 AM: Preview the Ridge Pep Rally(Link to Registration)
    10:00-12:00 PM: Walk your Schedule
    10:00-12:00 PM: AP Lions Learning Institute (Link to Registration)


    On July 29, class schedules will be available digitally for all students on the StudentVue app and on the portal.    


  • GCPS School Calendar 2021-2022

    GCPS School Calendars for 2021-2022, can be found on the district website here. 

  • 2021 Seniors Request for Final Transcript

    Use the directions below for requesting your final PRHS transcripts after graduation.

  • New Student Registration/Enrollment

    If you are looking to register/enroll your student(s) at Peachtree Ridge High School, click this link to our New Student Registration/Enrollment Page.

  • Withdrawal Information

    If you are looking to withdraw your student(s) from Peachtree Ridge High School, click this link to the Withdrawal Information page.

  • Official Transcript Request

    If you are looking to obtain a copy of your official high school transcript, click this link to our Official Transcript Request page. 

  • Records Requests

    To request student records, go under school fees. 

    Records include:

    • Immunization
    • Birth Certificate
    • Certificate of Enrollment (for Learners Permit)
    • Certificate of Enrollment and ADAP (for Driver’s License)

  • Driver's License and Learner's Permit Certificate

    To request certificates for applying for your learner's permit or your driver's license, go to and look under school fees.

    The fee is $5.00 and will be processed in 3-5 business days. All certificates will be mailed. Pick-up is not available.
    If you have recently moved and have not notified school with new documentation (i.e. lease/utility), you MUST contact to update your address before we can process the Certificate of Enrollment.

    Options include:

    • Certificate of Enrollment (for Learners Permit)
    • Certificate of Enrollment and ADAP (for Driver’s License)

  • Driver's Education

    To enroll in Driver's Education register through the Peachtree Ridge Community School.

  • Student Work Permits

    Work permits are done electronically via the Georgia Department of Labor.  

    Online Work Permit Application 

    A certified copy of the birth certificate or birth registration card for the minor is required before the Permit can be printed. Please bring this with you when  you and the prospective employer have completed the online application.