• Current Students

    Do not register online. We will simply ask you to update your information during our August open house.

    Students Transferring within GCPS

    You will need to update your information via online registrationEmail our registrar for assistance or to ensure all of your paperwork is in order.

    New to GCPS

    If your child has never attended a Gwinnett County school, you will register online. Please visit all three links below:

    Withdrawal Information

    If you need to withdrawal during this time please click on the link for the form to fillout. Withdrawal Form

  • Registration Information

    Registration is online only (not face-to-face)

    When you are registering online, these are still documents you will need. If you cannot scan these documents for upload, keep them handy and wait for more directions later:

    • An official document showing proof of birth date (birth certificate or passport).
    • Proof of residency in attendance zone (one utility bill – gas, electricity, water AND closing statement for your home)
    • A Georgia certificate of immunization (GA Form 3231)
    • Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (GA Form 3300)
    • A photo ID
    • Proof of custody/guardianship (if applicable)
    • The child’s social security card (if number provided in the online registration)
    • If you reside with others in their home, a Notarized Residency Affidavit must be submitted with the following items:
      • The affidavit must be signed by the person owning the home and parent/guardian
      • A current gas, water or electricity bill
      • Mail with your the parent/guardian's name


    Registration Information