RES Upcoming Events
June 12, 2023
June 13, 2023
June 14, 2023
June 15, 2023
June 16, 2023
- New Student Registration: By Appointment Only. June and July times vary by date. Please see our Registration Page for more information.
- Transportation changes? Email RosebudTransportation@gcpsk12.org
- School Colors: Blue & Silver
- School Mascot: Comets
- Student Arrival: 7:45 - 8:10 A.M.
- Car Lane Door Locked: 8:10 A.M.
- Student Dismissal: 2:45 P.M.
- Student Breakfast: Free to all students
- Student Lunch: $2.25 (See Cafeteria page for more info)
GCPS requires all visitors, including parents and guardians, to show proper identification, sign in at the front office, and receive a visitor sticker that must remain visible during their time on campus.
Brittany Holmes, Principal
Early Student Checkout
Students will be released only to parents, guardians, or emergency contacts designated in our student information system. Emergency contacts can be added/updated in the Parent Portal under the Update Student Information tab.
All parents, guardians, and designated adults must present a valid identification upon checkout of the student.
All students are to be checked out at the front reception desk; please do not go directly to the classroom.
For the safety of all students, early checkout stops at 2:00 PM.
While students who are present at least half of the school day will be counted as present for the day, students with late arrivals or early checkouts are not eligible for a Rosebud Semester Perfect Attendance Award.