Spring Break Dance
The Schoolwide Dance is (next week) on March 30th - 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm in the New Gym.
Tickets can ONLY be purchased on My Payments Plus, the cost is $7.00.
*Deadline is March 28th to purchase - NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED.
*Dress Attire: Jeans, T-shirt, Sneakers (SMS dress code policy will be strictly enforced).
*Pizza, Soda, Bottled Water, Chips & Candy will be available for purchase.
Summer Learning Program
Your child is invited to ride the wave
of learning this summer… June 12–June 30
Summer Learning Support • Enrichment • Achievement (SEA) program
This free summer program will offer extended learning opportunities to support the grade-level readiness of students who need to meet promotional criteria through an engaging learning environment.
Comet Camp - Rising 9th Grade
Click the link below to access the registration form!
Relay for Life Car Show
COVID Surveillance Testing
Gwinnett County Public Schools is expanding its COVID-19 Surveillance Testing to include students and staff in the South Gwinnett Cluster. This voluntary testing process will begin every Thursday 12:30PM-2:30PM. If you decide to sign up at a later time, the sign-up form will be active Monday – Thursday of each week. Use the appropriate link below to sign up.
Student Sign-up Employee Sign-up
More about the South Gwinnett Cluster COVID-19 Testing:
Routine COVID-19 testing (also called surveillance testing) can quickly detect individuals who are positive for COVID-19 and trace contacts who should quarantine. The testing, which is free and will be conducted on a weekly basis at the school, uses a short Qtip-type swab to collect a sample from inside the nose. This testing will allow GCPS to test, receive test results (within 24 hours), and notify individuals of a clinically significant reading. By participating, students and staff members can help to minimize the spread of the virus within our schools, which benefits us all.
Although participation in surveillance testing is not required for students or staff members, it is strongly encouraged. Participation will contribute to the success of this mitigation strategy and our schools’ ability to limit the spread of COVID and keep students learning in person.
Learn more about the COVID testing being offered to South Gwinnett Cluster students and staff by reviewing our frequently asked questions.
For additional information, please reach out to the Snellville Middle Clinic Worker at 770-736-4456
New Student Registration
New to GCPS
Due to safety concerns, registration is temporarily taking place online. Click to view instructions on how to upload your documents.
Students new to GCPS have never attended a Gwinnett County school before.
Parents of students who are new to GCPS should:
- View the instructions for GCPS online registration.
- Complete the GCPS online registration.
- View the Immunization requirement in English or Spanish.
These additional documents will help us place your child correctly.
- Withdrawal forms from the previous school.
- Transcript or report card from the previous school.
- Discipline record from the previous school or a document from the previous school stating the following: “Student has no discipline record.”
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) - Required if your child receives services through special education.
- ESOL Students (Speakers of Other Languages) – International Center for Documentation and ESOL Documentation. If you don’t have this documentation, please call The International Newcomer Center at 678-985-5200 to set up an appointment for your child to be tested.
- Gifted Students: Gifted Eligibility Report. Students coming from out of state must be tested.
- If divorced or separated, legal documentation showing a registered parent as the primary caregiver.
- Temporary Guardianship: A Letter of Guardianship is required for registration if the enrolling adult is not the birth parent. Contact Gwinnett County Probate Court (770- 822-8350) to obtain guardianship information. The court is located at 75 Langley Dr. in Lawrenceville.
- Registering parent’s Photo ID.
Snellville Middle School
3155 Pate Road
Snellville, Georgia 30078
phone - 770-972-1530
fax - 770-736-4444
My Payments Plus
Snellville Middle School now uses MyPaymentsPlus for all monetary transactions. MyPaymentsPlus provides an easy-to-use, efficient way to make payments quickly and securely anytime using a simple Internet connection.
See the video below for instructions on how to set up your MyPaymentsPlus account.
Snellville Middle School
3155 Pate Road
Snellville, GA 30078
Main Office 770-972-1530
Office Hours 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Student Hours 9:20 AM - 4:00 PM
No checkouts after 3:30 PM
Principal Katise Taylor
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM Band Spring Concert
March 31, 2023
Please support our business partners and let them know that you appreciate their support of Snellville Middle School.
Topic: Title 1 Planning Meeting Time: Apr 28, 2022, 12:00 PM Eastern Time Join Zoom Meeting https://gcpsk12-org.zoom.us/j/96384258469?pwd=anA2azJpallIa2pVVVQ3Z0RRMDEzZz09 See additional methods to join in the announcements.