New Student Registration
Registration is Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. starting July 6th and will be open from 8:00 to 4:00 starting July 24th, 2023.
New to GCPS
Due to safety concerns, registration is temporarily taking place online. Click to view instructions on how to upload your documents.
Students new to GCPS have never attended a Gwinnett County school before.
Parents of students who are new to GCPS should:
These additional documents will help us place your child correctly.
- Withdrawal forms from the previous school.
- Transcript or report card from the previous school.
- Discipline record from the previous school or a document from the previous school stating the following: “Student has no discipline record.”
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) - Required if your child receives services through special education.
- ESOL Students (Speakers of Other Languages) – International Center for Documentation and ESOL Documentation. If you don’t have this documentation, please call The International Newcomer Center at 678-985-5200 to set up an appointment for your child to be tested.
- Gifted Students: Gifted Eligibility Report. Students coming from out of state must be tested.
- If divorced or separated, legal documentation showing a registered parent as the primary caregiver.
- Temporary Guardianship: A Letter of Guardianship is required for registration if the enrolling adult is not the birth parent. Contact Gwinnett County Probate Court (770- 822-8350) to obtain guardianship information. The court is located at 75 Langley Dr. in Lawrenceville.
- Registering parent’s Photo ID.
My Payments Plus
Snellville Middle School now uses MyPaymentsPlus for all monetary transactions. MyPaymentsPlus provides an easy-to-use, efficient way to make payments quickly and securely anytime using a simple Internet connection.
See the video below for instructions on how to set up your MyPaymentsPlus account.