Starting August 12, Gwinnett County Public Schools’ (GCPS) award-winning school nutrition program, Café Gwinnett, will begin offering healthy and nutritious breakfast and lunch meals for curbside pick-up at Snellville Middle School.
- School meals will be available for pick-up Mon. through Thurs. (The pick-up on Thurs. will include meals for both Thurs. and Fri.).
- Students will be offered the choice of both a breakfast and a lunch each day.
- Student ID cards are required to process and properly account for the meal.
- The student does not need to be present to receive a meal. (A Parent/Guardian may pick up a meal for their child but they must have the Student ID card in order to validate their child’s enrollment and eligibility.)
- Students will be charged for their meals based on their current eligibility of Free, Reduced, or Full Pay.
- Students will not be able to “charge” meals and there will be no alternate meals provided to those without method of payment.
- Students will be able to pick up a meal at any school within their assigned cluster.
Add money to your school lunch account at MyPaymentsPlus.com
Complete a Free and Reduced Meal Application by clicking here.