Meal PricesFull Price Students:
Breakfast: $1.50 per dayLunch: $2.50 per day
Reduced Price Students:
Breakfast: $.30Lunch: $.40Drinks:Bottled Dasani Water: $.75Vitamin Water Zero: $1.25Please make sure students have cash in hand or money on your account before getting your lunch. There is no charging allowed.Students who qualify for free meals are eligible to receive both a free breakfast and lunch.
Click here for Cafeteria MenusSpecial Needs: We are happy to make adjustments to the meals we serve for students who have special medical needs. To accommodate these students, we need a statement from a doctor identifying the medical issue and explaining the adjustments that need to be made.Bottled water or juice may be taken instead of milk with the purchase of a meal due to dairy complications.Visit MyPaymentsPlus to...
- View your child’s account balance online, anytime
- Quickly make payments toward your student’s meal
- Set up auto-pay so you never have to worry about your child running out of money
- See what your child is purchasing in the cafeteria
- Set up automatic e-mail reminders to notify you when the balance is low.
- Please note, although deposits typically reach your student’s school within a matter of minutes that occasionally, external factors may affect when cafeteria account payments are received by the school.
Free and reduced-price meal applications are available at registration and at any time during the school year.
The school system uses a family application for free and reduced price meal benefits, so please be sure that all students in your household are listed on the application. Applications are processed at the Central Office.To check application status; go to the following Internet web site: http://gwinnett.schoollunchstatus.com. Allow 10 processing days. To expedite application processing it is very important that you provide all required information on the application. Federal regulations require that we verify the information on a sample of applications. If your application is selected for verification, you will be notified. For further questions, you can contact the Free and Reduced Helpline at: 678-301-6307.