SENIORS: Class of 2022
Volunteer Hours - deadline May 3, 2021
Peachtree Ridge encourages students to volunteer their time to help and assist others. People choose to volunteer for a variety of reasons. For some it offers the chance to give something back to the community or make a difference to the people around them. For others it provides an opportunity to develop new skills or build on existing experience and knowledge.
If you keep track of your volunteer time and input into the system, you may be recognized by the school by providing you a cord at graduation. To input volunteer hours, you must be signed into your school email account and click on this link to access the input form. Volunteer Hours
To earn a volunteer cord for graduation, you must have accumulated 180 total hours during your high school career. These hours must be submitted into the system. The hours must be actual hours volunteering outside of your school day.
2021 Graduates! All volunteer hours must be entered by May 3. All hours entered as of this date will be used to determine if you earned a cord.
Monday, September 20 in E110 is the FINAL DAY to take Senior PortraitsMonday, September 20 in E110 is the FINAL DAY to take Senior Portraits.Senior Portrait Time Slots outside of A112 are full. Seniors have two options:
- Select a time for Monday on the Magic Moments website.
- -Go to MagicMomentPhotography.com > click on "Book Now" in the center of the page > drop down menu "Senior 45 minute sitting" and "Peachtree Ridge" and then select a time.
**Magic Moments provides the suit top / formal drape for the formal portrait. Students should come dressed for a second casual photo.** Students must prepay sitting fee.-click "Order now in the middle of the magicmomentphotography.com homepage > click 2021-2022 Senior Sitting fee (first option, upper left hand corner).
- Students can be a "walk in" appointment on September 20th. Arrive between 2:15 and 4:00 and Magic Moments will photograph the student as a slot opens up. They will have an extra camera for walk ins.
Scholastic Images Balfour at the Ridge
SENIORS: Scholastic Images will be on campus THIS Friday, 9/10 during lunch, so don’t miss out on placing your orders for:
- Senior Packages!
- Letter Jacket Orders for any student who has earned a letter!
If ordering a letter jacket, bring a $100 deposit along with proof that you earned your letter (actual award letter or certificate) and we’ll custom size you and walk you through the rest!
You can also order anytime online at www.scholasticimages.com or over the phone at (770)614-9353! We can’t wait to see you!
Choosing your Senior PictureSelecting a Senior PictureStudents can turn in their choices 3 ways:
1) Email it in to email@example.com (include image number and name)
2) Go online to www.magicmomentphotography.com Click "order online" in the top right corner
Choose 2020 Yearbook Choices and go from there
3) Enter it when placing an order onlineIf a student does not select a photo, Magic Moments will choose the yearbook portrait.Viewing Senior Proofswww.magicmomentphotography.com
Click "Order Online" in the top right corner
Choose "2021-2022 Senior Proofs"
Enter your keyword: Last Name + Last four digits of student ID + p
Senior Dues can be purchased through MyPaymentsPlus for $135.
Senior Ads are available to purchase on MyPaymentsPlus. Order forms are located in the "Yearbook" section of the PRHS website.