The Free and Reduced Meals Program is more than just breakfast and lunch. The program provides additional funding (money) to the school to support students and their education as well as funding for technology and internet access for students in class and at home. We encourage parents of eligible students to apply as soon as possible http://bit.ly/GCPS-FRMeals
El Programa de Comidas Gratuitas y Reducidas es más que solo desayuno y almuerzo. El programa proporciona fondos adicionales (dinero) a la escuela para apoyar a los estudiantes y su educación, así como fondos para la tecnología y el acceso a Internet para los estudiantes en clase y en casa. Le pedimos a los padres de estudiantes elegibles que apliquen lo antes posible. http://bit.ly/GCPS-FRMeals
Help us celebrate Digital Citizenship Week this year by focusing on the social and emotional wellbeing of our students! Families can be involved too!
Family Conversation Starters:
Our Car Rider Line is a
NO CELL PHONE ZONE
Students Arriving to School by Car
- Cars are not to enter the parking lot before 7:45am. The parking lot is reserved for teachers and staff until 7:45am. This allows time for staff to arrive to work and be able to find a parking space.
- All cars are to enter campus via the gravel driveway to the left of the school building.
- The gravel driveway is one way. This driveway is an entrance NOT an exit.
- The gravel driveway is a 2-lane drive. The purpose of the 2 lane is to minimize traffic on Arcado Road in the morning.
- Do NOT park in the grass to the side of the gravel driveway. This is NOT A DROP OFF OR PARKING SITE.
- When the school bell rings at 7:45am, cars can begin to enter the parking lot with caution.
- Go with the flow of traffic and pull all the way up behind the car in front of you. We have signs labeled...A, B, C, D, E, F, G, h. Use these signs as directional sign.
- DO NOT get out of your car! Allow the staff to assist your child out of the car.
- Have your child ready to exit the car when you have stopped at the sidewalk.
We know that by following these expectations while on our school campus will allow for a smooth arrival for students, parents, and staff.
Student Password ResetOn July 23, 2021, your student’s password was reset to reflect their birthday. To access the student portal, your student will be required to type their numeric birthday in the password field using two digits for their birth month, two digits for their birthday, and four digits for their birth year. For example, if your student’s birth occurred on June 9, 2015, their reset password would be 06092015.