Baggett Elementary - Est: 2015
As a school community, we believe:
- In creating strong, mutually beneficial alliances with the community that value the partnerships, contributions, and significance of all families and stakeholders.
- In setting high expectations for all as a vital component of academic achievement, social and emotional learning, and success as a lifelong learner.
- In designing authentic learning environments that prioritize real-world experiences and hands-on, engaging activities to empower students to be positive, impactful members of our global society.
- In providing a safe and nurturing environment that encourages students to embrace trusting relationships, develop resilience, and bolster self-worth.
- In embracing diversity as a strength that informs our commitment to consistently being respectful and responsive to one another as we build a community where equity and inclusion are the organizing principles.
BES will be an innovative STEAM school that promotes an environment in which all students feel a sense of belonging and are inspired to become creative, impactful members of society.
We will ensure that each student reaches his or her potential through continuous improvement as we partner with our parents and community.
Titan News and Information
The latest issue of Essentials, the district newsletter for families and staff, is available online. The issue also has been posted to the GCPS website and shared via social media.
In this issue, we focus on just a few of the ways that students, families, and GCPS employees have gone the extra mile, expressed their thanks in lovely ways, and shared with their neighbors and community during difficult times.
You’ll also find celebrations of three national award-winning staff members, and some important reminders about summer school, kindergarten registration, news from our School Nutrition Program, and more.