SCHEDULE CHANGES After Drop/Add Ends
Schedules will only be changed due to failure of a prerequisite course or previous receipt of credit for a course. If you are taking an online or dual enrollment class and would like to switch the time of day, this will be granted if it works within your schedule.
Level changes (going up a level or dropping down) will be considered between semesters only. A teacher/parent/student conference must be held first.
If I am not doing well in a course, what should I do?
- The first step is to speak with your teacher and set up a time before school or after school for extra help.
- Mill Creek offers a variety of tutoring opportunities during lunch, before school, and after school (check with your current teacher to find out specific dates and times).
- If you need additional support, please schedule an appointment with your counselor and they will discuss the next steps to take, including scheduling a parent/teacher/student conference to create a support plan.
Schedule changes are NOT permitted for the following reasons:
- The class could impact my overall GPA.
- The class is too difficult.
- I no longer need or want the class.
- I don't like my teacher.
- I don't like my lunch period.
2023-2024 Registration for Classes:
Rising 10th-12th Grade Students
MCHS Registration Postcard
MCHS Student Timeline
MCHS Course Offerings
AP Course Offerings
Preview of the MCHS Registration Form
How To Register
MCHS Online Classes
Frequently Asked Questions About Registration
Take Flight Registration Edition Newsletter
MCHS Advanced Placement (AP) Website
Interested in Maxwell or Grayson Tech?
Interested in Dual Enrollment?
Dance Auditions February 1st
Who to Contact:
Language Arts: Ashley.Procter@gcpsk12.org
Social Studies: Benjamin.T.Queen@gcpsk12.org
Dance: *Audition Required
Foreign Language: Gillian.Gooch@gcpsk12.org
Fine Arts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Education: Megan.Martin@gcpsk12.org
Advanced Placement (AP): Gregory.Marr@gcpsk12.org
9th Grade Assistant Principal: Travis.Techo@gcpsk12.org
MCHS Community School: Victoria.Eidex@gcpsk12.org
MCHS Curriculum Office: