• Student Identification Card

    Student ID photos are taken during the first two weeks of school.  Language Arts teachers distribute the ID cards once they arrive. 

  • How do I locate my counselor?

    Counselors are determined by your academy.   You can find your counselor’s name on your schedule.

  • Is there a Lost & Found on campus?

    Articles found at school should be turned in to the clinic or to campus security officers.

  • Can students go off campus for lunch?

    No.  We have a closed campus and students are not allowed to leave for lunch.  Students are also prohibited from ordering lunch from an outside vendor or having someone bring in lunch.

  • Where do I go if I need help with eCLASS or my school email?

    Always communicate with your teacher first, and visit the GCPS eCLASS/What is eCLASS? page

  • How do I pay my fines and dues?

    You must have an account with My Payments Plus and pay on My Payments Plus by clicking here to access MyPaymentsPlus.com.

  • How are AP classes different from College Prep classes?

    Advanced Placement classes are more challenging and go at a faster pace than regular classes.  Students usually have more homework and responsibility in AP classes, and they require an increased commitment by the student.

  • Can I waive semester and/or final exams?

    Only Seniors are able to waive their final exams. See any Senior Level teacher or the Senior Sponsor for more information.

  • Where do I go if I need help?

    You should never hesitate to ask any adult on campus for help, especially your teachers.  Your counselor is also a great resource for you as well as your assistant principal.

  • What should I do if I feel like I am being bullied or harassed either at school or outside of school?

    Report incidents of bullying immediately to an assistant principal or campus security officers.  The longer you wait to report incidents of bullying, the more difficult it is for the school to help you.