7:15 AM - 8:00 AM All-Pro Dad's
7:45 AM - 8:15 AM Coleman Orchestra Concert
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM Heritage Night
7:45 AM - 8:00 AM Atrium Mini-Concert: Piano Students
Gwinnett County Public Schools Mission
The mission of Gwinnett County Public Schools is to pursue excellence in academic knowledge, skills, and behavior for each student, resulting in measured improvement against local, national, and world-class standards.
Chattahoochee Elementary School Mission
Our Chattahoochee mission is to challenge, support, and inspire our students to be lifelong learners and problem solvers, while also developing positive interpersonal and intrapersonal character traits that embrace our diverse community.
WHO: Parents or guardians of rising kindergartners—children who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2023.
WHAT: Register your child for the 2023-24 school year in an easy, two-step process:
Step 1: Much of the registration process, including the uploading of documents needed for registration, can be completed online. Most document attachments (PDF, JPG, DOC, PNG, etc.) are compatible. The file-size limit is 2 MB. Please click Online Registration to get started!
If you are registering a student for the first time in Gwinnett County Schools, please click Registering Parent/Guardian - New to GCPS. If you already have a child in Gwinnett County Schools, please click Registering Parent/Guardian - Not New to GCPS
Step 2: Attend our Kindergarten Registration Day on Tuesday, April 18th from 9:00a.m. until 1:00p.m.
What to Bring:
- Your upcoming Kindergartner
- Certified copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport (must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2023)
- Proof of Residence (2 documents required)
- One of these items: lease or rental agreement, mortgage statement, tax document, pay stub with address, homeowner’s insurance statement, or warranty deed AND
- One current utility bill (gas, water, or electricity)
- State of Georgia Immunization Certificate (Form 3231)
- State of Georgia Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Certificate (Form 3300)
- Child’s Social Security card (optional)
- Proof of custody/guardianship if an enrolling adult is not the parent
- Photo ID for the enrolling parent/guardian
- Preschool progress report, if available
We so look forward to meeting our new WILDCATS!
Get news, updates, announcements, school resources, and more! Download the new GCPS App today!
School Hours: 8:15am - 2:45pm
Student Arrival: 7:45am - 8:15am
For your child's protection, students may not arrive or be dropped off at school before 7:45 am unless they are registered in a club. There is NO adult supervision before this time.
Office Check-Out Deadline: 2:15
Registration is by appointment only.
Please call 770-232-3284 to schedule.
Registration is: Tuesday -Thursday from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Registration Contact: Mrs. Bonzie Lea
Mr. Mark Moon
Principal, Chattahoochee Elementary, 2021-present
Assistant Principal, Winn Holt Elementary, 2015-2021
Administrative Intern, Osborne Middle, 2015
Social Studies Teacher, Osborne Middle, 2006-2015
Bachelor's Degree in History, University of Georgia
Master's Degree in Teaching, Piedmont College
Specialist's Degree in Teacher Leadership, Piedmont College
Leadership Certification, University of West Georgia