- Title 1 schools – all students will receive breakfast at no charge
- All students will be charged for lunch based on their current eligibility status (Free, Reduced, Full Pay)
- Meal Prices for lunch are as follows: Reduced - $.40 cents; Lunch - $2.25;
· Meal Service
- We can only provide meals to GCPS students attending in-person instruction.
- Digital learners and/or parents are no longer permitted to pick up meals for home.
· Free and Reduced Information
- As a reminder, SY21-22 Free and Reduced eligibility status will carry over for the first 30 school days of SY23 (through 9/14).
- The online SY23 Free and Reduced application is now available – SY23 Free and Reduced Online Application
- Paper applications are in the process of being shipped to the local schools.
Free and Reduced Questions – please contact the Free and Reduced Supervisor – Debra Bluck
MyPaymentsPlus allows you to go online and manage your student's meal account. MyPaymentsPlus allows you to make deposits at no cost and create settings to auto replenish your account or receive free reminders when the balance is low. Log on and use MyPaymentsPlus!
Please contact Cynthia Nelligan, Cafeteria Manager if you have any questions.
Email Ms. Nelligan