If you answer YES to any of these, please keep them at home!
- Fever of 100.4 degrees with symptoms
- Nausea, reoccurring vomiting, diarrhea or abdominal pain
- Sore throat
- Persistent cough
- Red, inflamed, or discharging eyes
- Any open sore oozing fluid or pus
- Rash with fever or signs of illness
- Suspected impetigo, lice or scabies that is not being treated
- Any other unusual signs or symptoms of illness
Some health conditions may require that additional documentation be kept on file at your local school.
Please request the forms from the clinic and complete any forms that pertain to your child and return them to your school.
- Allergy Plan
- Asthma Plan
- Hypodermic Injection Permit Form
- Medical Administration Form
- Administration of Medication Request
- Health Management Plan
- Migraine Care Plan
- Seizure Management Plan
All medications, both prescription and over-the-counter, must be turned in with the Administration of Medication Request form (available from the school clinic) and brought to the school clinic by an adult. All medications must be in the ORIGINAL CONTAINER. Medications stored in envelopes, baggies, etc., will not be administered. Prescription medications must be in the labeled prescription bottle. Medications must be picked up at the end of the year, or the school will dispose of them.