Assessments in Elementary School
College and Career Ready Performance Index (CCRPI)
- CCRPI is the comprehensive school improvement, accountability, and communication platform for Georgia. It promotes college and career readiness for public school students.
- The index is based on 100 points.
- Overall scores for elementary and middle school are comprised of four indicators: content mastery, readiness, progress, and closing gaps.
- High school scores add a fifth indicator, graduation rate.
For a complete description of the CCRPI, please visit the Georgia Department of Education web site.
- For more information on Assessments in Gwinnett, please visit the GCPS Assessment Website