Using the Nutrislice website, you can easily view information about what is on the student menu for breakfast and lunch each day. You can see an image and description for food items, as well as nutrition and carbohydrate information. This information is also available on the Nutrislice mobile app so you can get information where you need it when you need it! The innovative and interactive site makes the Berkmar menus more convenient and informative than ever before.
GCPS School Nutrition Program
My Payments Plus
MyPaymentsPlus allows you to go online and manage your student's meal account. MyPaymentsPlus allows you to make deposits at no cost and create settings to auto-replenish your account or receive free reminders when the balance is low. Click the following link to log on and use MyPaymentsPlus!
Nutrition for Parents
The Free and Reduced Application Online Form
GCPS offers both printed and online options for completion. Please remember a new application must be submitted each school year since the previous year's application will not work. Each new school year brings thousands of applications for the Free and Reduced Price Meal program. Due to the number of applications received, an online application turnaround time is faster. The online application is available in English and Spanish.
- Title 1 schools – all students will receive breakfast at no charge
- Non-Title 1 schools – Free and Reduced-Price students will receive breakfast at no charge. Students with Full Pay eligibility will be charged $1.50
- Staffing challenges may limit the ability to serve breakfast outside of the cafeteria. Please work with your manager if that is an option you are considering.
- All students will be charged for lunch based on their current eligibility status (Free, Reduced, Full Pay)
- There have been no changes to meal prices. Meal Prices for lunch are as follows: Reduced - $.40 cents; ES Lunch - $2.25; MS/HS Lunch - $2.50
· POS and Meal Service
- POS must be used at all schools for all meals. Meals still must be accounted for based on individual student eligibility.
- Using a clicker is not an option.
- Students will either have their ID card scanned or they will need to enter their Student ID into the keypad.
- If scanning, ID cards will be printed and distributed by the front office. Cards can be printed from Synergy. Contact IMT if you need support.
- We can only provide meals to GCPS students attending in-person instruction.
- Digital learners and/or parents are no longer permitted to pick up meals for home.
- The district meal charge guidelines will also be in effect.
· Free and Reduced Information
- As a reminder, SY21-22 Free and Reduced eligibility status will carry over for the first 30 school days of SY23 (through 9/14).
- The online SY23 Free and Reduced application is now available – SY23 Free and Reduced Online Application
- Paper applications are in the process of being shipped to the local schools.
- I am also attaching a QR code that you may use to promote the application to your community.
Free and Reduced Questions – please contact the Free and Reduced Supervisor – Debra BluckMic test