Click the heart to go to the Beanstack login page.
Every student that completes the challenge by reading for 4 hours during the summer will get a magic worm and be entered to win one of 50 posters. Students that read 10 hours will earn an invitation to an ice cream party in the media center after school starts back in the fall.
Make sure all your logged reading counts at the public library too!
- Sign into your school Beanstack account.
- Click the link profile button at the top of your homepage or in the account gear.
- Select the Gwinnett County Public Library and log in.
- Enter that login information to link.
- Your school and library profiles are linked!
- Now you can register for challenges, log reading and earn badges for your school and library in one place.
Sign up for the Gwinnett County Public Library Summer Reading Program begins Saturday, April 29.
Summer reading dates are May 15 - August 15
Prevent Summer Reading Slide!
During the summer, the reading skills that students have practiced all school year will begin to slip. Educators call this summer slide. You can prevent your child's reading skills from sliding and still have fun by encouraging your child to read every day and by participating in summer reading activities. The GCPS Book Mobile bus will be bringing library books to your neighborhood in June and July. Get books from the book mobile and participate in the summer reading challenge!
What is the Book Mobile?
A library in a bus that comes to you full of great books that you can borrow for FREE!
Routes begin Tuesday, May 30th and end Tuesday, July 18th.