Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year
1. Fill out the Online Registration at https://www.gcpsk12.org/Page/26139. You will need to upload all of your documents when filling out online regsitration.
2 There will be no in-person registration. If you were unable to upload your documents you may bring copies to the school and leave them in the secure brown bin outside the front of the school. Please note that the school cannot make copies for you. Do not drop off original documents as you will not get them back. Please see below for required documents for student registration.
3. Once your child has been registered the school will reach out to you to let you know when your child will begin school.
- An official document showing proof of birth date
- Proof that you live in the attendance zone
- A valid Georgia certificate of immunization (GA Form #3231). Click here for more information.
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (GA Form #3300-Rev. 2013)
- A photo ID for the adult registering the child
- Proof of authorized person to enroll
- Child’s social security number (or you may sign a waiver at the school)
- A copy of the Pre-K progress report if available from your child’s state Pre-K program (kindergarten only)
- Report cards or official school transcript (current K-12 student)
- Withdrawal form from previous school (current K-12 student)
Students who live with their parents or legal guardians, but reside in the home of another adult, and are seeking enrollment in Gwinnett County Public Schools, must complete a Residency Affidavit form and turn it in to your school upon registration. The form must be notarized. Trip has a notary public but all parties must be present with a valid ID and proper documents.
Withdrawal from Trip Elementary
If using a browser other than Internet Explorer (IE), in order to complete the withdrawal form and submit it, you will need to do the following steps:
Click on the link below and download the form to your device
Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application
Fill out the form
Click on the submit button at the bottom of the form
If using Internet Explorer (IE), simply click on the link below, fill out the form and click on the submit button at the bottom of the form (no additional steps are needed if using Internet Explorer).
If the directions above do not work please download the form to your computer, fill it out, save the form and email it to Danly.Abella@gcpsk12.org
Withdrawal Completion Process
1. Parents will complete and submit the withdrawal form by following the directions above.
2. Upon completion of the withdrawal form by the parent, the school will review the form and will contact the parent, if needed, for any missing information.
3.The school will finalize the withdrawal process by securely emailing the encrypted withdrawal form.