Impact tomorrow. . . Join TODAY!
On behalf of the Pinckneyville Middle School PTSA, welcome to the 2022-2023 school year! We are looking forward to working with and serving our school, teachers, students, parents & community!
Please join our PTSA:
Click Here to join Pinckneyville Middle PTSA.
Upcoming GENERAL MEETING VIA ZOOMTopic: Pinckneyville MS PTSA General Meeting- NOTE: Budget and Agenda are included in the meeting minutes folderTime: May 15, 2023 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)Join Zoom MeetingMeeting ID: 633 903 0266Passcode: PMSPTSAOne tap mobile+16468769923,,6339030266#,,,,*8760216# US (New York)+16469313860,,6339030266#,,,,*8760216# USDial by your location+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Pinckneyville's PTSA is a volunteer organization comprised of parents, teachers, students, and school administrators all working together to further the well-being of Pinckneyville Middle School and its students. It is a unit of the Gwinnett PTA Council, the Georgia Congress of Parents and Teachers (Georgia State PTA), and the National Congress of Parents and Teachers (National PTA) which was founded in 1897. The National PTA and its constituent PTAs exist to achieve the National PTA vision, mission and values.