Cafeteria Manager: Alethea Crayton
- Phone: 770-447-2604
- Fax: 770-447-2617
Nourish growing minds... Energize with Café Gwinnett!
Today, the Virtual GCPS Backpack highlights resources for students and families to stay in the know about GCPS' School Nutrition Program and the delicious menus available through Café Gwinnett!
What do students and families need to know about school meals this year?
- Free and Reduced-Price students will receive breakfast at no charge. Students with Full Pay eligibility will be charged $1.50
- All students will be charged for lunch based on their current eligibility status (Free, Reduced, Full Pay)
- There have been no changes to meal prices. Meal Prices for lunch are as follows: Reduced - $.40 cents; ES Lunch - $2.25; MS/HS Lunch - $2.50
Free and Reduced Information
- As a reminder, SY21-22 Free and Reduced eligibility status will carry over for the first 30 school days of SY23 (through 9/14).
- Parents must fill out a new application for SY23 in order to maintain their Free or Reduced-Price meal benefits.
- The online SY23 Free and Reduced application is now available
- School Nutrition Program (Menus, Free and Reduced Meals application, etc.)
- School Nutrition Central Office Directory
- Meal Price Information
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application