Welcome to Simpson Elementary!
Registration for the 2023-2024 school year will open April 10, 2023. All new student registrations will begin with the Gwinnett County Online Registration system (OLR). Please complete the OLR process outlined in the New Student or Kindergarten Registration tabs below. You will be contacted within two school days by our registrar to finalize your registration. Please note, Simpson ES is currently not a permissive transfer school. If you have other questions, please email Simpson's registrar, Ann Marie Burnett, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Play to Learn
New Student Registration
- Determine which school serves your attendance zone. Input your address and find your attendance zone, or call the Planning Department at 678-301-7085. Please note, the county has not designated Simpson ES as a permissive transfer school. All students must reside in the Simpson ES attendance zone.
- Gather all documents required for Registration.
- Complete the Online Registration for your student if the student is new to Gwinnett County Public Schools. If you have never had a student enrolled in GCPS, please select New to GCPS. If you need help uploading registration documents to the OLR, please view these instructions.
- After you complete the process in steps 1-3, you will be contacted by our registrar to finalize your registration. If you have not been contacted by the registrar within two school days or if you have any questions, please email Simpson's registrar, Ann Marie Burnett, at email@example.com. Please note, your student will not be assigned to a class until all required documents have been uploaded.
- Please download the Simpson Student Withdrawal Form.
- Complete the parent portion of the form. The parent portion is highlighted, and you will be able to enter information into those fields.
- Attach the form to an email to the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter "Withdrawal" as the email subject.
- If you are homeschooling your child, please send the State of Georgia Home Study Program Declaration of Intent Form as an attachment to the email.
- Please email the form to the registrar a minimum of 24 hours before you withdraw your student.