Forms 3231 & 3300
Where Do I Get Them?
These forms may be obtained from your personal physician, any clinic, or the Gwinnett County Health Department. If you have out of state forms, they must be transferred to Georgia forms. Health Department locations:
- Norcross Health Center: 5030 Georgia Belle Court, Norcross, GA 30093, 770-638-570
- Lawrenceville Health Center: 455 Grayson Hwy, Suite 300, Lawrenceville, GA 30046, 770-339-4283
- Buford Health Center: 2755 Sawnee Avenue, Buford, GA 30518, 770-614-2401
Monday - Friday
8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Withdrawals are done online now - no need to come to the school!We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has a secure, online withdrawal process:
- Fill out the form - just the Name, ID, Grade, Reason (i.e. moving to another cluster, to another county, to another state, etc.), Withdrawal Date, then Sign & Date on the bottom of the form
- Save form to your device
- Email form as an attachment to: Laura Guerra @ Laura.Guerra@gcpsk12.org
- Alternatively, you can print the form, then fax it to 770-417-2476, or mail it to the school:
321 Price Place
Norcross, GA 30071
- IF YOU ARE MOVING TO ANOTHER GWINNETT COUNTY SCHOOL, you must also complete a Status Change form [ English : Spanish ]
Pick Up or Mail?
Student records cannot be faxed to other schools.
They must be mailed from our school.