School councils are advisory bodies. The council shall provide advice and recommendations to the school principal related to student achievement and school improvement.
The members of the school council are accountable to the constituents they serve and shall:
- Regularly participate in council meetings;
- Maintain a school-wide perspective on issues;
- Participate in information and training programs;
- Act as a link between the school council and the community;
- Encourage the participation of parents and others within the school community; and
- Work to improve student achievement and performance.
Meeting dates are as follows:
September 27, 2022 - 8:00 am, Berkmar High School
December 6, 2022 - 8:00 am, Berkmar High School
February 7, 2023 - 8:00 am, Berkmar High School
April 25, 2023 - 8:00 am, Berkmar High School