What is a Withdrawing Student?
Students withdrawing from McConnell Middle School are those who leave the school and enroll in a new school during the same school year.
We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-touse, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child. Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your id and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.
*If using a browser other than Internet Explorer (IE), in order to complete the form and submit it, you will need to do the following steps:
· Click on the link below and download the form to your device
· Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application
· Fill out the form
· Click on the submit button at the bottom of the form If using Internet Explorer (IE), click on the link below, fill out the form and click on the submit button at the bottom of the form.
Procedure:1. Parent initiates process via school website and submits withdrawal form.
2. Primary contact reviews form and contacts parent, if needed, for any missing information.
3. Primary contact sets up id verification virtual meeting with parent.
4. Primary contact completes remaining school portion of the form.
5. If a counselor is needed to consult with the parent or student, contact the counselor at this time to request he/she set up a call or virtual meeting with the parent. The counselor should document this meeting in the counselor portal and notify primary contact after the meeting has occurred.
6. Primary contact emails encryption email instruction to parent prior to sending encrypted email with completed withdrawal form.
7. Primary contact finalizes the withdrawal process by securely emailing the encrypted withdrawal form and includes the enrollment verification form that should be completed by the student’s new school and faxed back to your school. Please see encrypted email instructions and verbiage for the pre-email.