- Sponsor: Ms. Amanda Dodd
- Purpose: To sing, perform, and learn to work as a cohesive ensemble
- Students: 4th and 5th grades (no audition necessary)
- When: Wednesdays at 6:45 am
Eco-Heroes (Environmental Club)
- Sponsor: Mrs. Gerin Hennebaul
- Purpose: To empower students to participate and engage in meaningful environmental activities and projects in our community
- Activities: Students will be working in our STEAM Garden, learning about reducing, reusing, and recycling, composting, and how to plant, grow, and harvest vegetables
- Students: 2nd and 3rd grades
- When: Dates provided for parents. Most Tuesdays, September through November and March through May.
First Lego League
- Sponsor: Ms. Heather Kane and Mr. Jason Aglietti
- Purpose: FIRST LEGO League guides youth through STEM learning and exploration at an early age. From Discover, to Explore and then to Challenge, students will understand the basics of STEM and apply their skills in an exciting competition while gaining productive learning habits, confidence, and teamwork skills along the way.
- Activities:Friendly competition is at the heart of FLL Challenge, as teams of students engage in research, problem-solving, coding, and engineering - building and programming a LEGO robot that navigates the missions of a robot game.
- Students: 4th and 5th grades (by application), look for information about K-1 and 2-3 teams in the spring
- When: Tuesdays 3:15-4:30
Girls on the Run
- Sponsor: Ms. Hope Williams
- Purpose: To empower girls by teaching life skills through lessons and running
- Activities: Trained and caring coaches will deliver research-based lessons that build social, emotional, and physical skills while encouraging healthy habits for life. At the end of the 10-week program, girls will participate in a 5K, which will provide a tangible sense of accomplishment, setting a confident and goal-oriented mindset into motion.
- Students: 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade girls of all abilities, by parent application and lottery
- When: Fall Start Date-TBA; Most Tuesdays and Thursdays after school
Jr. Beta Club
- Sponsor: Mrs. Amber Savage and Mrs. KaKeshia Maloney
- Purpose: To promote the ideals of academic achievement, character, service and leadership among elementary school students.
- Activities: We provide opportunities and experiences that enable members to demonstrate the ideals of character, achievement, service, and leadership in a global community.
- Students: 4th and 5th grade students by invitation
- When: Beginning the 1st quarter of each school year
Lovin Leaders Student Council
- Sponsor: Ms. Hope Williams and Ms. Christine Ashley
- Purpose: To develop students as leaders
- Activities: Students will participate in leadership development activities, including service projects within the school.
- Students:3rd, 4th & 5th grades; by student application and teacher's recommendation. The offices of President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer will be elected by the student body.
- When: Meetings held twice monthly during recess
- Sponsor: Ms. Shanee King-Pickering
- Purpose: To promote student leadership and encourage safe behavior among students as they enter and exit the building
- Activities: Patrol designated location during arrival and dismissal
- Students: 5th grade students
- When: Daily