1) Go to Georgia Department of Labor
2) Click on "Child Labor" under the "Quick Links" section.
3) Scroll down to "Resources for Child Labor" and click on "Get a Youth Work Permit Online".
4) Scroll down and click on "Minor"
5) Follow directions and print.
6) Take the printed portion to your employer.
7) Have the employer complete their part.
8) Bring completed copy to Ms. Wendy Regaldo's office (red pod, 9th grade Academy) along with a copy of birth certificate.
9) Work permit will be completed within 48 business hours.