Welcome to the Class of 2025 at Peachtree Ridge!
It has been a very exciting and busy time in the Freshman Academy! It has been such a joy to welcome our students back to campus and to the start of their freshman year. Teachers have worked hard to provide engaging lessons to students and create a successful start to the semester. Please know that all academic, attendance, and classroom information is available to you through your Parent Portal account. If you have any questions regarding your student’s current progress or needs, please do not hesitate to contact our teachers, counselors, or assistant principal for support.
As we move toward the 4.5 week mark of our semester, please keep the following reminders in mind:
We will host our first “Freshman Chat and Chew” on Thursday, September 23rd from 11AM-12PM in The Hub (E110). This will be a time to ask any questions you may have regarding freshman year and also hear updates from our school. In order to better prepare our presentation, please submit any questions you may have for the Freshman Academy using the provided link below. Please submit your responses by September 19th. Question Link
- Now is the perfect time to research our available clubs and events for students! Please encourage your student to review the list of clubs we offer and reach out to sponsors for more information. Club participation will help expand the social and academic development of our students and provide greater opportunities for involvement. A list of our clubs and relevant information is located under the “Clubs and Activities” section of our PRHS website.
- Freshmen students who are currently in Health class will receive Teen Lures lesson on September 8th. Your student will provide a parent notification letter for your review.
- For attendance purposes, please remember that our first block begins promptly at 7:10AM. Students who are not in their class at this time are considered tardy. If your student is absent, please susmit any excused notes to PRHS.Attendance@gcpsk12.org for processing.
- Please remember our Standard of Excellence student dress guidelines posted on our main PRHS website.
- The End Zone program is now open after school to provide student tutoring and support. Please see your teacher for specific information.
Thank you all for your support in beginning the first semester with our freshman students. Please know if you have any questions or concerns, the 9th grade office is happy to assist with any of your needs!