Student Transcripts and Record Requests
Transcript Order Clarification - Please note when ordering transcripts from MyPaymentsPlus, there are 2 options:
- Official transcripts - $5 each - This is a PAPER copy of your transcript. The transcript has the school seal and is placed in a sealed envelope for the student to mail out, as needed. Official transcripts will be ready for pick up in the counseling office 2 business days after the order is placed. Either the student, or the parent/guardian (of a current student) with a photo ID, can pick up the transcript.
- Naviance transcripts - $5 each - This option should be used to order transcripts for all ELECTRONIC orders. (ie, if you want your transcript sent electronically to a college.)
*Unofficial transcripts can be printed anytime from your Parent Portal, under StudentVue and Documents. It will be listed as HS Transcript. If you need us to print it for you, you may order the copy by coming into the counseling office. The cost is $1. Either the student or a parent/guardian (with a photo ID) may request and pick up the transcript.
If you have questions about the type of transcript you need, please contact your counselor or Ms. Cornett at email@example.com
Please choose one of the following 3 options to determine what you need to do in order to obtain your student records:
Current StudentsCurrent students should request and pay for transcripts on MyPaymentsPlus, under school fees. Please allow 2 business days from the day the order was placed, then the transcript(s) may be picked up in the counseling office, room 411, anytime during school hours.Instructions for requesting electronic transcripts and teacher recommendations can be found here.Contact Amy Cornett at Amy.Cornett@gcpsk12.org or 770-271-5165 with additional questions.
Pick up hours are Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM until 2:30 PM
2021 and 2020 Graduates
2021 Graduates - If you did not pick up your free transcript (or any additional ordered transcripts), they are available for pick up in the counseling office between 7 and 2:30. This is your final, official transcript. Please remember, NGHS does NOT send your final transcript to your college electronically. You are responsible to mail or take this official transcript to your school. For additional transcript order, please see process below.
Click here to download a transcript request form.
You can email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring the completed form to the Counseling Office (Room 411).
Please note: Graduates, age 18 or over, must order their transcript themselves. If you need a parent or another person to pick up your transcript, you must fill out the above form and email it, along with a copy of your picture ID, to email@example.com, giving permission for the other person to pick up the transcript.
Reminders: Please allow one business day for processing. You will need to provide ID and payment before records are released. *Cash or check only.*
- Official transcripts are $5.00
- Unofficial transcripts are $1.00
- Immunization copies are $1.00
Pick up hours are Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 2:30 PM
2019 and Prior Year Graduates
North Gwinnett High School no longer has these records on file. You will need to either visit the GCPS Records Office website here to order records online or you can reach them by phone at 678-301-6144.