• Location and Time

    Brookwood High School
    October 26, 2021
    7:15 AM – 11:00 AM

    Who can test? 

    All students in 9th, 10th and 11th grade are encouraged to test.

    What is the cost of the test?  

    The test will be free of charge to all 9th and 10th grade students.  Juniors who participate in the USDA Free/Reduced lunch program will also get their test free.  All other 11th and 12th grade students must pay $20 at www.mypaymentsplus.com. No other method of payment is accepted.

    When is the deadline to register? 

    Registration for 11th graders must be completed by midnight, October 3.  Students in 9th and 10th grade are autoomatically registered; there is no need to do anything. NO LATE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.


    Will there be other dates to test? 

    This is the ONLY date that Brookwood is offering the PSAT NMSQT this year.

College Board: ACT, SAT


  • Gateway Intervention Assistance: Click here for the Gateway Survivors Manual. Students can also access the eClass page by searching HS GATEWAY for multiple activities to help prepare for Science and/or Social Studies.

    Graduates of BHS: If you need to complete a Gateway testing requirement, you will be able to take that at a central location through the county office of Assessment.   Registration for the Gateway is found on MyPaymentsPlus.   There is no cost, but you will enter your information there.  You can contact the testing office at Brookwood for more details. Contact the Testing Office at robin.fowler@gcpsk12.org or call (678) 344-6774.

GA High School Graduation Test

  • The Georgia High School Graduation Test and Graduation Writing Test are no longer administered.  In addition, Governor Nathan Deal signed House Bill 91 into law on March 30, 2015. The law contains provisions for students no longer enrolled in the school system to petition the Local Board of Education for a diploma if their sole reason for not receiving a diploma was due to not passing any part of the required graduation tests at the time of enrollment.
    Students meeting this criteria can submit a petition to graduate using this form (click below).  Any questions regarding this can be directed to Gwinnett County records at (678)301-6340.