Meadowcreek Elementary School
A family of learners growing together to make a difference.
Find It Fast
Annual Parent Involvement Survey for Georgia Families Raising a Student with a Disability
- Each state is required to conduct a parent survey to measure parent/family perceptions.
- Helps the state determine parents’ perception of the success of parent engagement between home and local schools.
- Information is gathered as a component of the state performance plan
- Data collected is reported as a percentage of parental involvement in the annual performance report for each district
- Available to all families of students with disabilities in all Georgia public schools.
- Is available in English and Spanish
- Administered through an online link: https://survey.gadoe.org/SPEDParentSurvey/Pages/ParentSurvey.aspx
- Survey link is available from January 19 – May 31, 2021
Georgia Milestones (GMAS) Information 2020-2021