PTA Reflections Program
The 2022-2023 Reflections Theme: Show Your Voice!
Submit entries on Wednesday, September 28th, and Thursday, September 29th from 8:20-8:50 in the front lobby. For information, review the Georgia PTA Website or email PESreflection@gmail.com for Parsons Elementary School-specific information.
The Reflections Arts Recognition Program is a national arts recognition and achievement program for students. Since 1969, over 10 million students across the nation have taken part in this popular PTA program. The excitement and enthusiasm that the program generates for students, parents, schools, and communities is unmatched with the majority of Georgia PTAs participating in the program at all PTA levels. That’s why the Reflections Program provides an excellent opportunity for students of all ages to:
- Unleash their creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the joy and fun of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art
Your student can choose from the following categories:
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual Arts
How to get started:
- Pick your art category
- Create your original art that goes along with the theme, Show your Voice!
- Submit your entry. Entries will be collected at Parsons Elementary in September 2022
We can’t wait to see all of the Reflections Entries. We can’t wait to see your story!
If your child is submitting an entry, please complete this form to submit your contact information. In addition, you will need to complete the Participation Entry Form.
See below for the Participation Entry Form.