PTA Reflections Program
The 2023-2024 Reflections Theme: I am Hopeful Because...
Explore the arts and express yourself! The deadline for entries is September 14th and 15th. For more information see the flyers below and review the Georgia PTA Website. Questions can be emailed to PESreflection@gmail.com.
The Reflections Arts Recognition Program is a national arts recognition and achievement program for students. Since 1969, over 10 million students across the nation have taken part in this popular PTA program. The excitement and enthusiasm that the program generates for students, parents, schools, and communities is unmatched with the majority of Georgia PTAs participating in the program at all PTA levels. That’s why the Reflections Program provides an excellent opportunity for students of all ages to:
- Unleash their creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the joy and fun of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art
Your student can choose from the following categories:
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual Arts
How to get started:
- Pick your art category
- Create your original art that goes along with the theme, Show your Voice!
- Submit your entry. Entries will be collected at Parsons Elementary on the dates listed above.
We can’t wait to see all of the Reflections Entries. We can’t wait to see your story!
If your child is submitting an entry, please complete this form to submit your contact information. In addition, you will need to complete the Participation Entry Form.
See below for the Participation Entry Form and Guidelines.