We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Please call Corley Elementary School to withdraw your child. Only the parent/guardian that enrolled the student is able to withdraw them.
Call the school office: (678) 924-5330
Please read the information below prior to withdrawing your child.
- Your child is required to return all school property (library books, textbooks, workbooks) prior to his or her last day.
- Any borrowed devices (laptops, chromebooks, iPads) must be returned to Corley Elementary School.
- All school balances must be paid. Payments can be made on My Payments Plus or payments are accepted at the school office.
- You will pickup the paperwork at the school the following day. Only the enrolling parent or guardian can pickup the paperwork.
- Please bring a photo ID to pickup your paperwork.