Kindergarten Registration Homepage

Welcome future Corley kindergarten families! Registration is now available for the 2020-2021 school year.

Kindergarten Welcome Video

  • Corley Kindergarten Registration Information 

    Kindergarten Registration Process 

    A child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020 to attend kindergarten.



    Step 1: Complete the GCPS Online Registration.

    Click here for the GCPS Online Registration Homepage

    Use one of these links to create/use your parent portal account to register your child.

    New to GCPS

    Not New to GCPS (has another child previously or currently enrolled in GCPS)


    Step 2: Upload all required documents


    Click here for the GCPS Kindergarten Registration Homepage


    Required Documents

    • See a detailed list.
    • An official document showing proof of birth date (birth certificate, passport)
    • 2 Proofs of residency in attendance zone. Please present a current utility bill (excluding telephone bills) AND one of the following documents:
    • - a non-contingent sales contract
      - current lease/rental agreement
      - most recent income tax return
      - current paycheck stub
      - current residential property tax statement or bill
      - current warranty or quitclaim deed
      - current home purchase agreement
      - current homeowner’s insurance policy
      Documents presented for residency verification must include the same address as the accompanying utility bill. An exception: A deed without an address is acceptable if accompanied by two utility bills (excluding telephone bills) with same address in the attendance zone. 
    • A Georgia certificate of immunization. (Form #3231) or a notarized Affidavit of Religious Exemption (Department of Public Health Form #2208, available from the school) 
    • Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening obtained in the past year. (Current Georgia Form #3300 (rev. 2013)) 
    • Proof of authorized person to enroll. The following people are authorized to enroll students: parent (natural or adoptive), legal guardian, grandparent with a properly executed power of attorney for the care of a minor child, kinship caregiver with a properly executed Kinship Caregiver Affidavit, or foster parent appointed by a state agency.
    • A photo ID. This identification may include a driver’s license, a state identification card, a passport, or other official photo identification, such as an ID card obtained through an official government agency or consulate. 
    • The child’s social security number.