Kindergarten Registration Homepage
Welcome future Corley kindergarten families! Registration is now available for the 2020-2021 school year.
Corley Kindergarten Registration Information
**A child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020 to attend kindergarten.**
Kindergarten Registration Process (Updated April 2020)
Step 1: Complete the GCPS Online Registration.
Use one of these links to create/use your parent portal account to register your child.
Not New to GCPS (has another child previously or currently enrolled in GCPS)
Step 2: Upload all required documents. (see next section)
At this time, kindergarten registration will take place entirely online. Due to school closure, kindergarten registration events will not be taking place at Corley Elementary School in May. Please continue to check our website for updates on kindergarten events. The first day of school is Wednesday, August 5.
- See a detailed list.
- An official document showing proof of birth date (birth certificate, passport)
- 2 Proofs of residency in attendance zone. Please present a current utility bill (excluding telephone bills) AND one of the following documents:
- - a non-contingent sales contract
- current lease/rental agreement
- most recent income tax return
- current paycheck stub
- current residential property tax statement or bill
- current warranty or quitclaim deed
- current home purchase agreement
- current homeowner’s insurance policy
Documents presented for residency verification must include the same address as the accompanying utility bill. An exception: A deed without an address is acceptable if accompanied by two utility bills (excluding telephone bills) with same address in the attendance zone.
- A Georgia certificate of immunization. (Form #3231) or a notarized Affidavit of Religious Exemption (Department of Public Health Form #2208, available from the school)
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening obtained in the past year. (Current Georgia Form #3300 (rev. 2013))
- Proof of authorized person to enroll. The following people are authorized to enroll students: parent (natural or adoptive), legal guardian, grandparent with a properly executed power of attorney for the care of a minor child, kinship caregiver with a properly executed Kinship Caregiver Affidavit, or foster parent appointed by a state agency.
- A photo ID. This identification may include a driver’s license, a state identification card, a passport, or other official photo identification, such as an ID card obtained through an official government agency or consulate.
- The child’s social security number.