Parsons Elementary is a learning community that promotes individual academic excellence with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- All students can learn.
- Student learning is the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
- Students learn in different ways and need to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills as well as be actively engaged in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Our commitment to continuous improvement is imperative so our school can enable students to become confident, self-directed life-long learners.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
The vision of Parsons Elementary is to become a school of choice with a welcoming, safe and secure environment that provides students with the necessary knowledge and skills to compete successfully in the 21st century and to be compassionate, conscientious, and productive leaders and citizens for our community, country, and world.