Please bring the following documentation to with you when registering your child.
- Lease, settlement statement, or deed with an address in Graves Elementary attendance zone
- Utility bill that is either a gas, electric, or water bill with the same address as the lease, settlement statement, or deed. The bill must be a current bill. Telephone bills are not accepted.
- Birth Certificate or Passport for the student. Please note that students must be 5 on or before September 1st to register for Kindergarten.
- Social Security card for the student. This document is voluntary.
- Immunization Form number 3231.
- Vision, Hearing, Nutrition, and Dental Form number 3300. This form must be dated within the last year.
- Parent Identification
If you are living with someone else, a Residency Affidavit is also required. In addition to the Residency Affidavit, you must have the lease, settlement statement or deed and a utility bill.
Your child’s registration will be delayed if you do not bring all the needed paperwork.
We look forward to welcoming you and your child to our school!