• Please bring the following documentation to with you when registering your child. 

    1. Lease, settlement statement, or deed with an address in Graves Elementary attendance zone
    2. Utility bill that is either a gas, electric, or water bill with the same address as the lease, settlement statement, or deed. The bill must be a current bill. Telephone bills are not accepted.
    3. Birth Certificate or Passport for the student. Please note that students must be 5 on or before September 1st to register for Kindergarten.
    4. Social Security card for the student. This document is voluntary. 
    5. Immunization Form number 3231.
    6. Vision, Hearing, Nutrition, and Dental Form number 3300. This form must be dated within the last year. 
    7. Parent Identification

    If you are living with someone else, a Residency Affidavit is also required. In addition to the Residency Affidavit, you must have the lease, settlement statement or deed and a utility bill. 

    Your child’s registration will be delayed if you do not bring all the needed paperwork.

    We look forward to welcoming you and your child to our school!