- Second grade students visit the Everybody section of the library weekly as a class and may checkout two books at a time.
- Up to four students per class may come to the library on passes, but a student must be accompanied with at least one other student.
- Second graders must return at least one of their borrowed books before choosing another book.
- A students may borrow a book for two weeks before the book becomes overdue.
- Once one book becomes overdue, the student must return or renew that book before checking out any additional books.