Third through Fifth Grade
- Third through fifth grade students visit the library on passes and may checkout two books at a time.
- Up to five students per class may come to the library on passes, but a student must be accompanied with at least one other student.
- Every student section of the library (everybody, fiction, non-fiction, magazines) is open to third through fifth graders.
- Students may check out one magazine in lieu of a book choice.
- Students must return at least one of their borrowed items before choosing another item.
- A students may borrow a book or a magazine for two weeks before the item becomes overdue.
- Once one item becomes overdue, the student must return or renew that item before checking out any additional items.