Counselors are available during school hours on the Digital Learning Days through email and Google Meets! Email addresses can be found below. If you'd like to request a Google Meet, please email your counselor to let them know what time you are available, and we will send you a meeting link to your school email account.
Parents, here's a resource to help you support your children during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
To make a lunch appointment with your counselor, click 'View Website' to view the counselor's calendar. For other appointment times, please see Ms. Cornett at the desk in the Counseling Office. The Counseling Office hours are Monday-Friday, 6:40 AM-2:40 PM.
- Last Names A - Led, 9th & 10th Grade
- Last Names Lee - Z, 9th & 10th Grade
- CHARGEnorth Counselor
- 11th & 12th Grade, Last Names A - Cr
- 11th & 12th Grade, Last Names Cs - Ja
- 11th & 12th Grade, Last Names Je - Ma
- 11th & 12th Grade, Last Names Mc - R
- 11th & 12th Grade, Last Names S - Z
Counseling Support Staff