For Transcript Requests for College Admissions, Scholarship Applications, or Summer Programs, choose from one of the following options below. For all other records requests, please contact our Records Clerk at (678) 226-4250.
**Instructions on requesting final transcripts will be added in April 2021.**
Unofficial Transcript/Course History
- Sign on to your Parent Portal Account
- Click on Course History to retrieve information
To request a transcript for NCAA or NAIA, use this link.
www.gafutures.org (Only available for schools in Georgia)
- Log into your account
- Scroll down to “My High School Transcript”
- Select College to send transcript
- If you get an error message, it might mean you haven’t entered your SSN in your GaFutures Profile, or that we do not have it on record at Gwinnett County Public Schools.
CommonApp, SendEDU, or Coalition
- When completing your application, make sure you enter your Counselor’s name and email address.
- Your Counselor will attach a transcript to CommonApp, SendEDU, and/or Coalition
- If also requesting a letter of recommendation, be sure to complete a Brag Sheet!
Pay for a transcript through MyPaymentsPlus
---> Click on Events & Activities ---> School Fees
- Allow 2 business days for processing
- Pick up Transcript from the front office
- DO NOT OPEN a transcript you plan to submit to another institution or it will be void. Just add a stamp, address the envelope, and mail it to your college