If your child will be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2022, he or she is eligible to register as a new Kindergartener for the 2022-23 school year.
There are 2 easy steps to follow.
1. Complete online registration beginning April 11, 2022. Upload any necessary documents online. Begin online registration here.
2. The school will next contact you to schedule an appointment for you and your child to come to school. We will finalize your child's registration at this time, along with provide you with resources to help prepare your child for a terrific kindergarten year!
STEP 1 - COMPLETE ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Everything you need can be found on the GCPS Kindergarten Registration Page.
- Online Registration Help Guide If you already have students enrolled in a GCPS school, you will skip to Step 4 in the directions by logging into your Parent Portal account.
- Click here to begin online registration. Select the blue button that matches your situation, either NEW GCPS Parent or NOT NEW GCPS Parent.
- Registration is not complete until this has been done online. Your child’s registration process will be delayed if you do not complete this step before Kindergarten Registration.
- List of required documentation for enrollment
- How to upload required documentation
If you have any questions about the process, please call Denise Ewing at (678) 245-3196.
STEP 2 - SCHOOL WILL CONTACT YOU FOR IN-PERSON APPOINTMENT
New student registration is available at the local school by appointment only. Please be sure to contact our registrar if you would like to make an appointment (678-245-3196 or 678-924-5300). For your safety and ours, we ask that all visitors wear masks and exercise social distancing practices when visiting the school for in-person assistance with student registration. Our registrar will contact all parents after their online registration has been submitted to schedule an appointment to finish the process in person.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you and your child to the Titan Family!