• College Entrance Exams

  • Which entrance exam is right for you?

    After determining which test is better for you, college bound students should register for the ACT or SAT. Most two year colleges in Georgia do not require the ACT or SAT. Technical schools do not require the ACT or SAT. Two year colleges and technical schools will accept student's ACCUPLACER scores in place of the ACT or SAT. Use the links below for further information regarding the college admission tests, registration information, and testing dates.