GSMST Senior Class
- Senior Dues are $170. They can be paid online at www.gabalfour.com (the payment site should be active in the next couple of weeks) or in person when a Balfour rep is on campus. The fee is due at the beginning of second semester, so start working now on setting money aside if you need some time to get that together. This year dues will cover the sitting fee for your senior picture and one 8x10 color print of your formal picture.
- See below for insructions on scheduling a sitting with Cady Studios at one of their locations or at GSMST on Saturday, November 7. Pictures must be taken on or before December 1 in order for seniors to be included in the school yearbook.
Senior PortraitsCady studios will be holding a senior portrait sitting at GSMST on Saturday, November 7 from 10:00am-6:00pm. Go to cady.com/schedule to reserve a time slot on 11/7 at GSMST or on another day at one of Cady's studio locations.Instructions you will need to sign up for the GSMST sitting can be found HERE.
For a student to book at the school they have to select from the following Sessions: Simple, Standard or Legacy and from the following casual scenes: Exposure, Brick or Vintage. The other options are only available at our studios so selecting them unfortunately will not allow them to book at the school.
Enter the code GSMST30 at checkout to receive a $30 credit! The basic sitting fee ($30) is paid for out of your senior dues, and you will receive a $30 credit if you chose a more expensive package.
All seniors will receive an 8"x10" print at no additional cost.
Pictures must be taken on or before December 1 in order for seniors to be included in the school yearbook.
Traditionally a member of the senior class will design the senior class shirt. If you would like to submit a design, review and follow the instructions below:
- Provide a design/graphic for the front of the shirt only - names of students will be printed on the back.
- Submit a high resolution, editable, file from the original program used to produce the image. Lower resolution files do not print well and will not be considered.
- Screen shots from sites like CustomInk will not be accepted.
- Include no more than three colors. Traditionally, the colors are GSMST blue, white, and gray - but feel free to use other colors.
- You may select the color of the shirt - gray, black, white, and blue are all good options, but others will be considered.
- Be creative and keep in mind that a person should be able to look at the front of the shirt and know that this is the GSMST Class of 2021's senior shirt.
- You may submit more than one design.
- Contact Mr. Kuninsky if you would like files with GSMST logos or graphics.
- Submit your design to the DROPBOX on the Class of 2021 eCLASS page no later than Friday, Sept 4.
- Senior Dues are $170.
- The Deadline for Payment will be early second semester (the date will be posted soon).
- After the deadline, the fee will be $190.
- Dues cover senior activities that are held throughout the year, as well as costs related to graduation (cap/gown, diploma/diploma cover, cords, the graduation ceremony, etc.).
- This year dues will cover the sitting fee for your senior picture and one 8x10 color print of your formal picture.
- Dues can be paid by credit card online at Balfour's web site - www.gabalfour.com.
- Dues can also be paid by cash or check on any day that a representative from Balfour is on campus during lunch - Dates will be postd when available.
- Refunds will not be given to students who fail to meet graduation requirements or transfer out of GSMST after dues are paid.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENT:
Go to www.gabalfour.com
Select GSMST from the dropdown menu and click “Submit”.
Click “Cap & Gown Packages”.
Go to GSMST CAP & GOWN PACKAGE A ($170) and click “View Package”.
Input Height, Weight, and Gender. Click “Add to Cart”.
Proceed to Checkout or Continue Shopping.
Community Service Hours/Cord
Students with 200 or more documented hours of community service will receive a silver cord to wear at graduation.
Final documentation of Community Service Hours is due by Thursday, March 11 at 3:00pm.
Students will use a new program this year to turn in volunteer hours; there will be an advisement lesson sometime during the first few weeks of school to learn how to set-up your account and submit volunteer hours. Hold all paper copies of community service hours documentation for now, and plan to submit all hours to the online system.
Honor Graduate Status/Cords
- If your overall GPA after 1st semester of senior year is 90.0 or higher, you are an honor graduate and will receive a gold cord to wear at graduation.
- GPA's are not rounded, so an 89.9 will not qualify for honor graduate status.
- If you are close to 90.0, and bring your GPA up to or above 90.0 by the end of second semester, you will receive honor graduate status.