GSMST Senior Class
Welcome Class of 2022!
Orders for senior shirts may be placed through Thursday 9/23. Access the order form through THIS LINK. Late orders will not be accepted. See FAQ and Class Info section below for more information.
Schedule to have your senior portrait taken by December 15 in order to be included in the yearbook. See below for instructions on setting up an appointment.
Senior dues are $175 and can be paid at www.scholasticimages.com or directly to the Scholastic Images rep when they visit our school. The deadline to pay is February 28; after this date, the fee will increase to $195. Senior dues includes the fee for your basic senior portrait sitting or a $30 credit towards other packages. See below for specific instructions for paying dues.
Senior Shirt Orders
It’s time to order your senior shirts!
We are offering T-Shirts ($10.50), Long Sleeve Shirts ($12.50), and Hoodies ($18.50).
Orders can be placed at the link below through Thursday, September 23. This is your only opportunity to order, and LATE ORDERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
If you have questions, contact Mr. Kuninsky
LINK TO ORDER FORM: https://form.jotform.com/ScholasticImages/GSMSTSr
- Senior Dues are $175.
- The Deadline for Payment will be February 28.
- After the deadline, the fee will be $195.
- Dues cover senior activities that are held throughout the year, as well as costs related to graduation (cap/gown, diploma/diploma cover, cords, the graduation ceremony, etc.).
- Dues can be paid by credit card online at www.scholasticimages.com.
- A representative from Scholastic images will be in the cafeteria during both lunches on the following days. You may pay by cash or check at this time.
- 9/7, 10/5, 11/2, 12/7, 1/11, 2/8, 3/8
- Refunds will not be given to students who fail to meet graduation requirements or transfer out of GSMST after dues are paid.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENT:
Go to www.scholasticimages.com
Select GSMST from the dropdown menu and click “Submit”.
Click “Cap & Gown Packages”.
Go to GSMST CAP & GOWN PACKAGE A ($175) and click “View Package”.
Input Height, Weight, and Gender. Click “Add to Cart”.
Proceed to Checkout or Continue Shopping.
Senior PortraitsYour senior dues payment entitles you to $30 off a package; if you choose the $30 Simple Session, there will be no charge for the sitting. All seniors will receive a free copy of their senior portrait.Go to https://home.cady.com/ to schedule a sitting for your senior portraits. Complete your sitting by December 15 to guarantee inclusion in the yearbook. Appointment slots fill up quickly, so book an appointment soon.
- At the top of the page, hover over "Seniors" to open a dropdown menu. Select "Schedule My Photos".
- Click "Start Now", and identify GSMST as your school. Click "Select".
- Select your favorite scenes.
- Click "Continue".
- Select a session. You will receive $30 off whatever session you choose.
- Proceed to schedule your sitting.
- When you check out, enter the code "GSMST30" for a $30 discount.
If you had your portrait taken over the summer:
- Cady will contact you soon to discuss a refund of the $30 credit.
Community Service Hours/Cord
Students with 200 or more documented hours of community service will receive a silver cord to wear at graduation.
Final documentation of Community Service Hours is due by Friday, March 18 at 3:00pm. All hours should be documented in X2Vol.
- The date and time of GSMST's graduation ceremony will be announced by Mid March.
- Mr. Kuninsky will communicate information on the graduation ceremony and ticket alottments by mid April.
Honor Graduate Status/Cords
- If your overall GPA after 1st semester of senior year is 90.0 or higher, you are an honor graduate and will receive a gold cord to wear at graduation.
- GPA's are not rounded, so an 89.9 will not qualify for honor graduate status.
- If you are close to 90.0, and bring your GPA up to or above 90.0 by the end of second semester, you will receive honor graduate status.