Important Dates for 2018-2019
- Wed, 5/8 - Deadline to Submit Senior Letters.
- Thur, 5/9 - Spring Honors Night - 7:00pm, GSMST Cafeteria
- Thur, 5/16 - Spring Senior Breakfast - 8:00am, GSMST Cafeteria
- Fri, 5/17 - Senior Movie Night - 7:00pm, Intramural Field
- Sat, 5/18 - Baccalaureate- Refreshments at 2:00pm, Service starts at 3:00pm, 12Stone Church, Sugarloaf Campus
- Thur, 5/23, 9:00am - Graduation Practice - GSMST Cafeteria - Attendance is Required.
- Thur, 5/23, 5:00pm - Graduation - Infinite Energy Forum, Exhibit Halls A/B
End of Year Information Packet
Parents - Download and review THIS PDF for information relating to senior week and graduation. Also, this web page will be updated with additional information that you may need to know.
- Graduation will be held at the Infinite Energy Forum, Exhibit Halls A/B on May 23 at 5:00pm.
- Doors for guest seating will open at 4:00pm.
- Seniors should arrive and check in at Exhibit Hall B by 4:15pm.
- Due to construction, guests will park at 12Stone Church and take a shuttle to the Forum. Transporation back to 12Stone will be provided after the ceremoy - see the End of Year Information Packet for a map and more information on parking.
- Parking information for seniors will be reviewed at Graduation Practice.
Family and Friends are invited to send letters/cards for graduating seniors. This is a great opportunity to express congratulations and well wishes.
- Letters will be distributed at the senior breakfast on May 16.
- Place letters in a standard sized envelope or send a standard sized card in an envelope.
- Letters not sealed in an envelope will not be accepted.
- Packages, large envelopes, or envelopes with bulky contents will not be accepted.
- Write the first and last name of the recipient on the outside of the envelope.
- Bring letters to the Attendance Office or Mr. Kuninsky's room (5.241).
- Letters can be mailed to the school to the attention of Steve Kuninsky.
- Letters will not be accepted by email.
- Letters must be received by Wednesday, May 8.
MyPayments Plus Cafeteria Balance
At the end of the school year, if a graduating senior has a cafeteria balance in MyPayments Plus, refunds can be requested using this form.
Continue to check this site for updated information on graduation, senior dues, and senior activities.
If you have questions regarding graduation or senior activities, contact Mr. Kuninsky