Grayson Elementary School
If you are withdrawing your student, click here: Withdrawal
Gwinnett County Public Schools 2023 New Student Registration
If your child is currently a student at GES, you DO NOT need to register for the 2023-2024 school year.
Rising Kindergarteners must be five years old on or before Sept. 1, 2023.
What You Will Need For Registration
The following documents are required for all students that register at a GCPS school.
All documents must be uploaded before submitting them in order to be considered complete. Any incomplete online registration cannot be processed and will be electronically returned to you.
1. An original official document showing proof of birth date (birth certificate or passport)
2. Current Georgia certificate of immunization form #3231
3. Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening Form Georgia #3300
4. Proof of residency (One of the following documents)
- a non-contingent sales contract
- current lease/rental agreement
- 2021 income tax return
- current paycheck stub
- 2022 residential property tax statement or bill
- current warranty or quitclaim deed
- current home purchase agreement
- current homeowner’s insurance policy
5. Current utility bill (water, gas, or electric bill only)
6. Parent/guardian's driver’s license
7. The child's Social Security card
To complete your child's registration, please see below:
NEW KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS ONLY:
If you are registering a student who is transferring from or previously attended another GCPS school, please contact our school at 770-963-7189 for further instructions.
If your new student has never attended a GCPS school BUT has a sibling currently or previously enrolled in a GCPS school:
Click here if you are a registering parent or guardian - NOT NEW to GCPS.
If none of your children have ever attended a GCPS school:
Click here if you are a registering parent or guardian - NEW to GCPS.
Summer Kindergarten Assessment Click Here
PLEASE SIGN-UP FOR APPOINTMENT AFTER YOUR ONLINE KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION IS COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email:Registrar/SRCandStudent Data Management Clerk