Media Center Policies
8:30 AM - 2:45 PM
Students may visit the media center with permission from their teacher or teachers can sign up to bring the whole class.
Check Out Policies
- All books are due two weeks after check out.
- Students are welcome to return their books before the due date to get new materials.
- Students can also renew their books for an additional week if they need more time to read.
- 1 Book
1st-5th Grade Students
- 2 Books
Fines for lost or damaged materials
- $15 for hardback books
- $5 for paperbacks (PBK)
There are no fines for overdue books, however, there is a fee for lost or damaged materials.
- Pay the fine by check (made payable to Peachtree ES), cash (exact change), or request the book to be marked "lost" by the media staff so you can pay on My Payments Plus.
- Find the same book online and purchase a used/new hardcover book. Library binding is preferred.
*If the book is found within a year of the fine being paid, you will be refunded.
Take good care of library materials so other students will be able to enjoy them after you.
- Keep your book in your book bag when you are not reading it. You will always know where it is and you will have it at school when you're ready to get a new book to read.
- Do not eat or drink while reading a library book. Liquids and sticky foods will ruin a book.
- Do not write or draw in a library book.
- If you have a water bottle in your book bag, we recommend keeping it in a plastic bag to keep the other materials in your book bag dry.
- Be careful not to tear or rip the pages in the book.