Policies and Procedures
- Kindergarteners and first graders may check out one book at a time.
- Second graders through fifth graders may check out two books at a time.
- Books are checked out for a two week period and may be renewed.
Lost and Damaged Books
- If a student loses or damages a book, there is a charge of $15 for a hardback book and $5 for a paperback book. If a lost book is found and has been paid for, a refund will be issued.
- We do not charge overdue fines.
- Fines can be paid with cash or check in the media center or with a credit card through My Payments Plus.
- Students love the Book Fair! We hold two Book Fairs each year, usually in December and March. We welcome parent volunteers!
- We welcome volunteers from the community to help with circulation, reading the shelves, inventory, Book Fair, and repair of books. If you would like to volunteer, please call the Media Center at 770-447-6307.