Lanier HS Mission - Vision - Goals
LHS will empower students to learn, lead, and succeed.
LHS students and graduates will maximize their full potential, positively impact their community, and be world-class citizens who are prepared for a post-secondary and/or work-force career.
#1: 90% Grad Rate for 2018 Cohort
#2: Increase CCRPI/WSA Scores and AP Exam participation and performance
- Increase instructional capacity of teachers
- Maximize PLC's (course teams)
- Strengthen academy ambidexterity
- Develop instructional leadership capacity of teachers and administrators
- Strengthening the Instructional Capacity of All Stakeholders